Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's that smell?

Ok so if you know my oldest son, you know that his unfortunate super power is SMELL. He can smell anything that stinks for miles around. I had to share my favorite smell story.
I took the kids to Dillons to get several things and decided to go by the bakery area to look at the goodies. Apparently, it was too close to the seafood. My son said, "mom, it smells bad over here. REALLY bad. We gotta get outta here!" I took him very seriously because he also has a super gag reflex. Before I could even look at the donut I had my eye on he puked... a lot... everywhere. All over the floor smack dab in the middle of the bakery at Dillons. Ugh.
He then started to cry out of embarrassment and frustration so I scooped him up, squeezed him with a "mom" hug and then got out the wipes from my bag. I cleaned up as fast as I could (all the while listening to more gagging and threatening to puke more) and then we ran outta there! My oldest was sad, the second was angry (he wanted a donut as badly as I did) and I was laughing to myself about fun story I would get to share.

3 comments:

  1. G-ROSS! At least you both agree that seafood is nasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just O about all this and he said, "mom, can we go to that place and get donuts???" Ummm. no.... ok maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wanna Be Supermom, Blessings to you and your KIN! I am hoping You are also debt Free mom. Just wondering.

    Sincerely,
    "Ana-Lou"
    (Better is One Day . . . .)
    aka .... aklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete