Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Freakin' Food

For those who know me well, you know I dubbed the name RockStar from my sisters and friends by losing about 75lbs... I had my third kiddo and gained a lot of that back... now I've lost it again! Woo hoo! The problem is that I lately I've been slipping. I like to eat. I like it a lot.
I'm currently on a quest to eat more naturally, but somewhere along the way I forgot that you can't eat 100lbs of food every day (even natural foods) and still lose or maintain your weight. It's a daily struggle for me.
I'm asking God to help me continue on the healthy life journey. If I'm gonna be a Supermom, I can't be running out of breath every time I chase a kid or... you know, stand up. ugh. 

1 comment:

  1. RockStar...it IS a journey...I think it's healthy to see it that way. You are encouraging family and friends in our healthy choices and in our way of thinking about food. Carry on...you do rock!

    ReplyDelete