Saturday, January 22, 2011

Talking to a cupcake


If you know me, you know that I have struggled with weight. I have been well over 200lbs and down to about 128lbs. Currently I'm about 135. The big issue isn't the scale though, it's the battle with the food. It's the wanting to eat anything and everything till I'm stuffed to the brim!
I love cupcakes. I had a conversation with a cupcake right before I began my journey to lose 75lbs, it went something like this...
"I have a problem. I am too attached to you, cupcake. I can't eat just one of you, I have to eat 6. That is unhealthy and wrong. You're going to have to find someone else to pick on because I'm done. Don't even try to smell good or look tasty. It's over. I know you're made of funfetti goodness, but I deserve better."
This was me that day... enjoying one last cupcake binge. yuck.
I really want to encourage you if you're struggling. Make a change. NOW. Don't wait till a monday or the first of a new month, don't wait for anything. I'm talking to myself right now too. I've gotten really relaxed about things lately and it's time to get a hold of myself! Come along with me peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment