Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confession

I started my day off with some very good intentions. Had my coffee, a protein bar.... and then things went down hill. My hubs brought home pizza from my favorite place and I said to myslef, "Self, I know you love this pizza, but we have to have some control here. Two pieces is sufficient. Let's do that."
After that little pep talk.... 5 pieces. FIVE people. Who does that? I just watched Biggest Loser last night and was feeling so very excited about getting back on the wagon. Frick. (my main word for all things that make me mad)
Here's to doing better at dinner...

Wait. The truth is I did have 5.... but I also had about another half that my son did not finish. That's embarrassing. Frick.

1 comment:

  1. In the past, I ate a whole large pizza with a few breadsticks. Oh yes, that's a true story. If it's an infrequent occurrence, then I think it should be ok =)

    ReplyDelete