Saturday, January 15, 2011

Elastic... my love.


Ok so I have had three beautiful children and although pregnancy can be hard, I loved it. I loved bonding with my babies as they grew, feeling their kicks and movements. It's a beautiful thing. Here's the thing though. I really really love maternity pants. Oh the freedom!!
Maternity pants have ruined me for life. I hate jeans now. I find them restricting, annoying and dumb. So, imagine my joy when I saw these....
https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next




Don't hate. I'm gettin' some. When you run into me at the store or wherever, you can judge. Thing is though, I'll be comfortable and happy. You will not be... and you have to unbutton those jeans of yours just to pee. Not me, not in my new fabulous pajama jeans. Aaahhhh.
My husband doesn't know that he's buying me these yet.... I figure this is ok since he won't let me buy the adult footie pajamas....

6 comments:

  1. I want some adult footed pajamas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I want these too. Really bad. Don’t tell DW or Pretty Princess. They will plan an intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of owning a pair myself!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intervention is right! I love that it says STYLE, comfort, value. Interesting... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I am getting them and they'll be so stylish that you'll look over and say, "Oh my! Where did you get those fabulous jeans??" and I'll smile and so, "oh they're not jeans... they're PAJAMA jeans" and you will be jealous pretty princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love stretchy pants, too. That's why I wear leggings under a dress or skirt almost every day. Jeans jeans go away!

    ReplyDelete