Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My SUPERMAN and his Birthday


My hubby's birthday is this week and it makes me want to sing and dance! He is AMAZING. He loves me. Like for real. Loves me when I'm grouchy, when I'm not looking so hot, when I'm being a nut... doesn't matter. He loves me. All the time. He's my best friend, my prince charming.
He is an amazing father. Like the kind of guy who plays superheros for hours, chases them when he's exhausted, plays tea party with our little girl, and loves them unconditionally.
He's crazy Hot too. Gets more attractive to me by the minute. I love his strong arms, beautiful eyes and pretty much everything else! And he's all mine! ;-)

So hubby, Happy Birthday. It's one of the best days of the whole year. I literally praise God for the day you were born and the man that you are. I love you more than I can say.

3 comments:

  1. You do have one wicked cool man! Love you brother and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! What a great post about a great man! Happy Birthday, Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly...I'm grateful to call myself his "other mother." :-) Happy Birthday, Son!

    ReplyDelete