Monday, February 7, 2011

Where did all the Girliness come from???


I was sure that I would have all boys. I was good with that! I love boys! I love the roughness, the naughtiness, the bravery, and so on.
So, when we went for a sonogram with our 3rd pregnancy I was floored when the tech said, "That is definitely a baby girl!" It's not that I was sad, just stunned. Then my husband leaned down and whispered, "That's it. You're homeschooling." HAHA! He was already having visions of our little beauty and the boy trouble to come.
So, here she is. One year old and just about the girliest little thing you've ever seen. She's dainty, she's sassy, and she's fabulous.
I love her.

Can it get any more girlie than checking your weight? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. She is sassy and sweet in just the right combination to be a ton of fun and to give her daddy and mommy a run for their money! I for one, am tickled that you have a girl in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet sister this is "PRESH" as my college aged daughter would say! I have five girls and they are a JOY! May the Lord BLESS your wonderful home! Enjoy her!

    Lovingly,
    "Ana-Lou"
    aka. "BETTER IS ONE DAY . . ."

    ReplyDelete