Sunday, February 20, 2011

Caffeine... (might as well be crack)

I've become a pretty healthy eater. I fight it everyday, but usually I win! Today begins a day of no caffeine... ugh.
I'm having trouble with endometriosis and one of the suggestions is to give up caffeine because of the negative effects it has on your body. (especially women and hormones)
I love coffee. Love it. Love it. Love it.
This morning I made my decaff... not the same. However, still tasty. It wasn't until about 1pm today that I realized I may die from lack of caffeine.
My head is pounding, I feel fatigued, and I can't believe how much I've depended on caffeine to help get through the day!
I will keep you posted... some people say that when they gave up caffeine they got energy like you wouldn't believe. If they are lying I am going to personally hunt them each down.
So, here goes nothing.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there girl! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing so hot! I'm frustrated that I can't seem to give it up! Grrr.

    ReplyDelete