Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ummm. akward.

My oldest boy, we call him O, is so sweet. He used to be extremely shy and nervous. He's got a huge heart and loves people so much. For the last few months he has made sure to smooch just about everyone he is around. The problem is that he will smooch you anywhere. If you have your hands full or your heading out the door, there's a good chance that you're gonna get a kiss right on your rump. He has no idea that people may find that weird. I've tried to explain that it's more common to give people a kiss on the cheek, but he says, "Well, MOM then it's not really a suprise!" True. It does seem to be quite the surprise to get a kiss on the booty. My sister, Farm Chick says to leave him alone! She said, "He's little and sweet! Leave him alone!" I, on the other hand, am tired of feeling embarrassed when people look at me like, "what are you teaching this kid?"
My hubby thinks it's funny that he generally kisses his hand. As O reached for daddy's hand and smooched his knuckles, my husband said "I feel like I'm in a russian Mafia!"
Sweet. Man we are cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hee Hee! We have rump kissers at this house too. Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock Star - Man, you are a cool family - Russian Mafia! LOL I personally love O's smooches and know that this season will pass all too quickly. Bring on the kisses and the hugs - it's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie...this totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete