Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well... that's true.

My boys are obsessed with making robots out of their trio blocks they got for Christmas. Every morning they dump them all out and get busy building.

So, they were building as usual when my 3 year old came running into the kitchen to tell me, "mom, come see my robot! He gots a 'peenuss'!!"
I did my best to laugh on the inside.... I said, "well... that's true. Although, I don't think robots have a penis." He said, "oh. That's funny." He removed the unnecessary part and building went back to usual. Oh, I love boys.

5 comments:

  1. Oh boys! Gotta love the obsession they have with their body parts =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I literally snort-laughed at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MY! I don't know what I will do when Landon starts doing stuff like that! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, your day is coming soon!! LOL

    ReplyDelete