Thursday, March 24, 2011

My mom is cooler than Martha Stewart... for real.


I called my mom one day and was telling her about all these super cute crochet hats that I see in infant photography pics. LOVE them, but they're expensive! Especially to buy several of them. So I ask her if she can make one. "I don't know, I will try." She says... and then she BLOWS me away with making the CUTEST hats you've ever seen! Here are just a couple! Mom, you are AMAZING!!! Thank you for my first crochet lesson today and for being so willing to dive into helping your daughters with whatever we feel passionate about!!




3 comments:

  1. I don't know which one I like BEST . . . Ummmm BOTH!
    pst. . . . Love the JD boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! It always tickles me to know something that my "girls" want to know. Your hat model sure does something for the hats!! Oh...and thanks for the comparison...I'm sure Martha would be overjoyed. :-)

    ReplyDelete