Monday, June 6, 2011

While we're waiting.....

So, life got a bit crazy. We thought we'd found a super amazing deal on a house! It was going to be awesome!!.... and then it fell apart. After much work and hope and excitement... it was not going to happen. So... moving on! We know that God has something in store for us and we're trusting that He has perfect timing for the perfect place.
But while we wait, I enjoy some things that make my time go fast. Things like this conversation that make me laugh:
Me to my 3yr old: "Hey bub, come help empty the dishes from the dishwasher."
Him: "Ok mom.... but just a minute... my buns are itchy so I'm scratching them."
Me: "..... ummm. New plan, meet me in the bathroom and let's wash hands!"

I love being a mom.

1 comment:

  1. HAH! that's such a great quote! you guys should look over in our neighborhood, there are a TON of houses for sale and we get the college hill life without the college hill prices! :) i love our neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete