Monday, May 16, 2011

Boy quotes from the last couple of days...

"Hey mom! I pooped as big as a dinosaur poop!"

Conversation while riding in the car:
"Mom, is this song about God?"
me: Yes it is! How did you know?
"I just know things mom."

While watching a preview for The Biggest Loser:
"Those people are unhealthy, right mom?"
Me: Right, but they're trying to get healthy! You know, mommy used to be a lot bigger and unhealthier and I had to work on it just like these people."
(little giggles...)
Me: What's so funny???
"I don't know... it's just funny mom."

"How do chickens poop and lay eggs... do they poop on the eggs? I like to eat eggs." (that one is from my middle child.... I love him.)

Me: "Sir! You are supposed to be in TIME OUT! No more talking!!"
"But MOM! I'm talking to GOD and you say that we can ALWAYS talk to God!"
(he got me there.)

4 comments:

  1. Girl that was ROCKIN!!!! I loved them all but the Last that captured my heart! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee - gotta love those boys! Keep sharing, Rock Star!! I'll keep reading and loving it!

    ReplyDelete