Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Goals

I'm a complicated gal... I like adventure and excitement! I like to be silly and crazy and play! BUT I also don't tend to like change- I'm not big on surprises. Does that even fit together? I like things to be organized and alphabetized, but I get bored and long for something to change... I'm complicated!
What I do know is that I really want to step outside my box. I want to reach people and sometimes that means getting very uncomfortable- maybe looking silly.
In the name of trying something- I set a goal for myself. Lose 20lbs and get a lesson in shooting. Guns, people. I knocked out 20, then 30 and finally set a time and date with destiny. I was excited and nervous- I'd never shot anything other than a rubberband gun before... for those of you who have never shot a rubberband gun (because your childhood was not as epic as mine), here's what that looks like. It's pretty hardcore:


That's right, we shoot cute little rubber duckies... it's pretty intense.



So here I am...

 And then it got REAL... I found my love in the form of a rifle. And a new addiction is born.


1 comment:

  1. Whew! I've only shot a rifle when I was young out in the ROCKIE and landed on my bum with a very sore sholder. =) The last one I shot was a MARSHMELLOW rifle. Ha.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete